Harry Potter Moment of the Week #1

  I've seen so many others participating in memes, and I thought it'd be a fun to try on my blog! Naturally, something Harry Potter related is where I went to first. I hope everyone enjoys!

Hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.
The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object
or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!


The Invisibility Cloak


  Honestly, this is something that I ponder too often. It's a no brainer that I would never pick the Elder Wand. The power and consequences are too grave for me to even consider it. But the choice between the Resurrection Stone and the Invisibility Cloak is something that I think about a lot. I would give anything to be able to bring my grandmother back. But no matter how much it hurts, the past is best left to itself. If you're always reliving the past, you can never be happy in the present and looking towards the future. Therefore, my choice would be the Invisibility Cloak. How cool would it be to spy on everything?! I would immediately go to the local Wal-Mart with it and begin depositing random items in people's carts. And I could finally sneak my cat into restaurants and shops with me. If only she'd be quiet!


3 comments:

  1. I think we all picked the same, and for the same reasons :D I'd like to get my grandpa back, but if that meant him being like a ghost and neither of us happy, I don't think I'd dare mess with death.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand the allure of the stone, but like you said, living in the past means not moving forward. And I would totally leave the invisibility cloak on my car keys or wallet or something and go crazy trying to find everything, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I completely understand that. I think it sums it up perfectly in the book though - that it isn't the same as bringing them back and I agree, the past is best left in the past. There are always amazing memories :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...