#IndieFallFest Wrap-Up


Wow. That's my one word to sum up the experience of Indie Fall Fest.
I've been so absolutely blown away by the support everyone has shown to this event. I hope everyone has been able to find a few new reads and authors during the event!

To all of the participating authors, THANK YOU. You guys are amazing, and I'm so happy that Krista and I were able to host all of you on our blogs. Keep on doing what you're doing!

And I want to take a quick moment to thank my wonderful co-host, Krista. You are really and truly wonderful! Thank you for going along with my crazy idea! Love ya! Mean it!

The HUGE (seriously, the final count was 150+ books and $70 in Amazon gift cards!) giveaway is still open until the end of the month. Haven't had a chance to enter? Here's your chance!


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...