Bookish Holiday Gift Guide: Young Adult Edition


Happy Holidays, y'all!

I'm going to give you some of my favorite gifts for young adult fans today! Hope you enjoy!

I absolutely LOVE all of the totes that Becca from Pivot Book Reviews does for her etsy shop, Pivot Book Totes. Any self respecting YA fan would LOVE one of these for their favorite fandom! Purchase here!

So this one isn't exactly Young Adult themed, but I think the mineral makeup that Beth from Printcess & Living a Goddess Life makes will be appreciated by the bookish. Her eyeshadows have a literary theme, and the fairytale collection is my favorite! Purchase here!

I absolutely adore this book charm bracelet of The Mortal Instruments. This etsy shop, Charma Llama, has SO many different book charm accessories from tons of YA series and books. I could get lost looking through this shop! Purchase here!

If you've never heard of Appraising Pages, you're doing it all wrong! They have an amazing shop filled to the brim with AMAZING literature inspired clothing and accessories. This The Hunger Games shirt is just one of many amazing pieces that they offer. Purchase here!

These YA inspired magnets would make such a great stocking stuffer! Purchase here!

You guys, I want ALL the things! Do you have any bookish things on your wishlist that I missed? Share with me in the comments!

Check back on Monday for the Sci-Fi/Fantasy gift guide!

6 comments:

  1. Love the magnets! My fave....My book boyfriend is hotter than your book boyfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca's totes are the best!! And that TMI bracelet is so cute!! Thanks for sharing them~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm honored that Printcess is up there next to some awesome goodies (seriously swooning over that MI charm bracelet). There will be a YA collection...hopefully in 2015! Oh yes, it's happening. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I had to include your eyeshadows in one of my holiday lists! You have me so excited for the YA collection... I neeeeed it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...