Mug o' Comfort Swap Reveal


Hey, y'all! About a month ago, I posted about joining the Mug o' Comfort Swap from the gals at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. I've done plenty of their swaps before, but never this one. And it was so fun!

I was paired with Sarah at Sarahphrasing Life! She's such a sweetheart, and I loved getting to know her! And now for what you're all waiting for; my goodies! 


I loooove the mug she sent. It's the perfect size for a cup of tea! (And I've had a million out of it with this nasty sinus infection I've got going on!) By the time I took this picture, all of the candies were already eaten! Hah. And the notebook was incredibly thoughtful.
Thank you, Sarah!!!

2 comments:

  1. That notebook is pretty spot on. What are maynards? They look fun. :D
    Thanks for joining us for this swap- I hope you're back to full health soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...