Waiting on Wednesday: The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.
It spotlights upcoming releases that we're excited about!

The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
August 18th, 2015
Tim Mason was The Boy Most Likely To:
- find the liquor cabinet blindfolded
- need a liver transplant
- drive his car into a house

Alice Garrett was The Girl Most Likely To:
- well, not date her little brother’s baggage-burdened best friend, for starters.

For Tim, it wouldn’t be smart to fall for Alice. For Alice, nothing could be scarier than falling for Tim. But Tim has never been known for making the smart choice, and Alice is starting to wonder if the “smart” choice is always the right one. When these two crash into each other, they crash hard.

Then the unexpected consequences of Tim’s wild days come back to shock him. He finds himself in a situation that isn’t all it appears to be, that he never could have predicted . . . but maybe should have.

And Alice is caught in the middle.

Told in Tim’s and Alice’s distinctive, disarming, entirely compelling voices, this return to the world of My Life Next Door is a story about failing first, trying again, and having to decide whether to risk it all once more.
Why I can't wait for The Boy Most Likely To:
This is one of my most anticipated reads of 2015. The first book in this series, My Life Next Door, was one of my favorite last year. Tim and Alice were two of my favorites in that book, so I'm really excited to catch up with them again!
What are you waiting on?

3 comments:

  1. MY LIFE NEXT DOOR was adorable. Can’t wait to read this one! Although it means that I’ll have to re-read MLND ‘cause I can’t remember much. Great pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! This isn't my kind of read but I hope you thoroughly enjoy this one once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved My Life Next Door so much, so I'm extremely excited to read this one!

    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...